Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Finding Out About The Other Army

The book Crown of Three is almost at it's end and now the real battle is starting to begin. What I think was crazy is that Elodie proved that the ghost army was really there and fighting with them! Why I think that's crazy is because she hasn't told anyone from Trident that she could see ghosts and that there was a army of ghosts fighting them however now she is about to show that really they are here with them! Elodie proves it by jumping off the bridge and letting the ghost army catch her. Well they did catch her and everyone was amazed and so was I even though I already knew that the ghost army was already there! I think that this was one of the most greatest parts in the book and now the real battle against Trident and Nymus has started!

No comments:

Post a Comment