Monday, September 28, 2015

Rising Action!

The book I'm reading and almost done with is Crown of Three by J.D Rinehart. I'm starting to love this book because the really juicy action is starting to happen! Not just is their a living dead father but there is a whole army of living dead people! Now Trident is gonna have to face 2 armies however they don't know that they are up against 2 armies! This book is really making me want to read to the very end and find out what happens next!I recommend this book to people that like fight and action! When I first started reading this book I wasn't into it at all because much wasn't happening but after I kept reading it I'm really enjoying it! I think what will happen next is that one of the Thorrod's will get hit by Brutan and Tarlan will be raged with anger that he will take Brutan down. However I hope that Brutan doesn't take the bird down because Tarlan would be so sad and because they are such powerful and beautiful animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment