Monday, October 5, 2015

Goodbye Brother

In the book Crown of Three a huge war is rising right now in the book. However one of the most heartbreaking things just happened to Gulph. His brother (step) just died in his arms. Why I think this is heartbreaking is because even though Nymus turned into a monster and someone that Gulph didn't recognize anymore. Gulph still loved him as a brother and a friend and cared about him. Also just before Nymus died Gulph told Nymus that he was one of the triplets. "I should have...seen it. I always thought...fate brought you Gulph. To Idillian. To me. Fate....had brought me a friend.... Also in the Vault in the black cell....I used to wish for a brother...." Nymus said. I think that this quote that Nymus said is the saddest but most important quote in the book. Then.....Nymus died...

No comments:

Post a Comment