Monday, October 12, 2015

Roller Coaster Madness

Eek! As the harness quickly buckled me in. I felt my palms moist and syrupy that I didn't have a good grip of  the handlebars. Crack! We had just started moving my stomach was filled with butterflies. I could already see the drop. Click click click click click. As we slowly started getting higher and higher to the very top of the roller coaster. The clicking stopped I knew what that meant....I quickly looked over to my friends with a scared however ready for whatever we were getting into look and they had the same face. I gripped onto the handlebars as hard as I could took a big breath and swoosh! We were going down 180 feet drop and the butterflies in my stomach grew 100 times bigger than they were before. I tried opening my eyes and everything was happening so fast! Screaming for my life I thought I was the only one however everyone was screaming! I could see the ground and it looked like we were gonna crash right into the ground I closed my eyes as tight as I could!

The huge drop ended I had a huge smile on my face that drop was the biggest drop that I have ever been on however I was very relieved. There were very fast turns and I could see myself looking at people that were watching me on the ride but they turned into a blur as we picked up more speed! There was a little drop that to me was still big and I could see the sky right before I dropped back down straight into a fast turn! Just when I thought there was no more drops a surprise drop was right in front of me! In my head I knew I was going to die but really I was so excited for this next drop! As we were going down this time I looked at my friends to see their reaction to this drop. They had been screaming bloody murder and had the silliest faces on! Then I turned back to looking down and seeing the ground again I started screaming like bloody murder! The last drop had ended! With the finale turn it was the fastest scariest turn. It was like I was on a motorcycle that had been making a sharp turn! I thought in a second our faces would hit the side of the ground because it was so sideways!

When the turn ended we started going slower and slower everyone were screaming " Yeah! We did it!" Then I realized we had just beat one of the scariest and biggest roller coaster's ever..... Goliath

1 comment: